- Duo collar look jumpsuit.
- Up for high dramatic mandarin collar.
- Fold down for a soft Peter Pan collar.
- Hidden, back zipper closure.
- 2 side pockets.
- Soft stretch cotton denim with spandex.
- Denim - Cotton(97%), PU (Polyurethane)(3%)
- Worn with Knot Button Brooch available at [in]trigue
The traditional samfu which comprised a set of blouse and trousers combined into a one piece jumpsuit. Today we can see that jumpsuits are a part of the staple garment in a women’s wardrobe mainly due to the versatility for work, lunch meetings and evening drinks.
Key features of the traditional mandarin collar have been vamped up with a slightly dramatic height. Fold that down it will turn into scallop collar and automatically achieve a different and a softer look.
The original loose fit of the traditional samfu have been reduced to a slimmer cut for a modern upgrade and a faux opening neckline has been paired with a silver brooch that’s been design intricately to emulate a Chinese knot button that adds as a piece of hardware and statement jewellery.